Introduction.The mission of LIA is to consistently provide high-level of support across the United States; delivering each product on time-every time. We work to fulfill this mission by providing excellent customer service and utilizing innovative solutions to help solve problems.
We collect personal information:
- When you register an account to become a member on LIA , such as first name, last name, a password and a valid email account. This is very important for registration.
- When you interact with LIA’s customer service database in order to accurately identify and respond to inquiries, and investigate breaches of our terms.
SafetySafety The following actions are unacceptable practices:
- Defaming, harassing, threatening, or otherwise violating the legal rights of others, including their privacy (see below);
- Misrepresenting one’s person, background or character;
- Posting any defamatory, infringing, profane, obscene, false, frontal nudity or unlawful material;
- You will use all LIA services in a professional manner.
- You will not bully, harass abuse, intimidate or harm another user.
- Upload or post unauthorized images, nudity or commercial communications (such as spam) on LIA.
You will not create a falsified identity, statements or impersonates, misrepresent your identity on LIA or attempt to use
another’s account without authorization from the company.
- You will not communicate or post harsh words to any users, such as hate speech, incite violence, threatening gratuitous violence, pornographic or graphic.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious codes.
- You will not engage in unlawful libelous, abusive, obscene or discriminatory acts.
- You will not contain software viruses, worms or any other computer code, programs or files that might cause harm to LIA Users or the functionality of the software or hardware.
- You will not duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, sell, display, distribute or transfer information found on LIA for your own personal use, in addition to utilizing or copying information, content or any data you view for competitive purposes against LIA.
- You will not lease, loan, trade, sell/-re-sell access to LIA or any information associated with the company; or form a group on behalf of the company.
- You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights.
- You will not use, collect or transfer information, including PII obtained from LIA except as owner of such information.
- You will not share information of non-Users without their express consent.