Our high-quality service in conjunction with our company’s proprietary technology platform is what sets us apart from most.
We Are Linkitall
Linkitall LLC (LIA) functions as a one-stop centralized program management hub where enterprise strategy meets execution. We link the expertise of human resources with the functionality of leading-edge technology and construction to deliver mission-centric professional services. LIA delivers a diverse portfolio with the ability to manage a contract completely as a prime contractor.
LIA is an SBA certified 8(a), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Economically Disadvantaged, Woman and Minority-Owned Small Business. Also, we are a certified microbusiness issued by the Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity. Our Company has several contract vehicles to include the Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) – IT Schedule and the Professional Services Schedule (PSS).
LIA’s headquarters is located in Fredericksburg, VA. LIA currently operates in seven states with over 50% of its contracts as a prime contractor.
Our Company has several contract vehicles including the Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) – IT Schedule and the Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
- Full-Scale Construction
- Site Preparation
- Environmental Impact Report Completion
- Secure Space Construction (SCIF)
- Commercial Lines
- Fence Installation
- Exterior and Interior Repairs
- HVAC Installation and Repair
- Audio/Visual Installation and Repair
- Secure Communications Installation
- Enterprise Digital Security Frameworks
- Full-Scale Staffing Solutions
- Financial Analytics and PPBE Support
- Agency Budget Formulation & Execution
- Records Maintenance
- Proofreading and Editing Documents
- Coordinating Events
- Data Collection and Temporary Help Services
- Logistic Management
- Supply and Distribution Coordination
- Technical Writing – Manuals and Drawings.
- Vehicle transportation.
- Systems Design and Engineering
- Systems Monitoring
- Application Development
- Vulnerability Assessments
IT Help Desk
- Tier 1/2/3 Help Desk
- Custom Software Development
Information Security Policies & Procedures
- Software Users Advising
- Programs Update
- Installation and Maintenance Support & Network Solutions
- Identity and Access Management
From demolition to site preparation, to full scale construction, LIA can meet all your construction needs.
• Service-Disabled Veteran Owned
• Economically Disadvantaged
• Woman and Minority Owned Small Business
• SBA 8(a) certified
will help you decide