Over the last three months, LIA has experienced significant organic growth that is attributed to its success in building strategic relationships, backed by its uncompromising dedication to quality service delivery. Our success is directly related to the standard of excellence that our CEO drives throughout the organization, and as a result, the following awards represent annual growth.
- Contracts/Contracting Vehicles Awarded Within the Last Three Months
- B1536 HVAC Construction – Fort Detrick Frederick, MD
- Renewal: Assault Amphibious Vehicle Technical Manuals – Marine Command PEO Land Systems Quantico, VA
- Amphibious Combat Vehicle Business Case Analysis – Marine Command PEO Land Systems Quantico, VA
- Information Assurance Support Services – Army Resilience Directorate Arlington, VA
Our recent success gives us confidence that we will be successful in securing the majority, if not all of the following pending awards, for which we
- Contracts Pending Award
- Water Towers Logo Installation – Fort Detrick Frederick, MD
- Security Fence Installation – Fort Detrick Frederick, MD
- Service Desk Support – USTRANSCOM Surface Deployment & Distribution Command Service Response Center (SDDC-SRC) Scott AFB, IL
- Help Desk Support Services – 9th Medical Group (9MDG) Beale AFB, CA
- VA Program Management IDIQ – Washington DC
- NIH Emergency Call Center – Bethesda, MD
- Army IT Support Services – Joint Missions Command (JMC), Rock Island, IL
Finally, our tenacity, commitment to excellence, and prioritization of relationships paid tremendous dividends, on June 17, 2021, when we received notification of our place on the 8(a) STARS III IDIQ GWAC contracting vehicle. This award recognizes LIA as a viable industry partner, and it allows us to market our customized IT services to $50 billion worth of opportunities. We’re proud that the GSA has recognized us as a valuable service provider and we look forward to future growth, as a result!